MICANADA ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS
MICANADA GENERAL MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY:
Dip. MDT's, Cert. MDT's and Exam Candidates are eligible to purchase a MICanada General Annual Membership.
Those with a MICanada General Annual Membership will enjoy the following benefits:
- A $75.00 savings on each Case Manager Course Volume
- Discounted rates on advanced level couress (excluding audits)
- Cross-border acceptance (valid in Canada or the U.S.)
- 12-month access to the online MDT Procedure Vidoes
- A print subscription to the JOURNAL OF MANUAL & MANIPULATIVE THERAPY (JMMT)
FIVE issues mailed annually - Publication Details: http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/yjmt20
- "MEMBER" listing on the McKenzie Therapist Locator
- Discounts for McKenzie Conferences in the Americas Region (not applicable on MII conferences)
- Clinic website link on the McKenzie Provider List
- Use of the MDT and Method logos (must be CCES compliant)
- Access to the Online Article Archive providing all past content from the International Journal of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (IJMDT), MDT World Press and Spine Line newsletters.
Please be aware that taking out an annual membership does not make you CCES compliant and eligible to be on the McKenzie Provider list. You can verify your CCES status by reviewing your McKenzie profile. To learn more about maintaining your CCES compliancy, click here.
- Increase the knowledge and expertise of Diplomaed and Credentialed members by providing access to the latest information on MDT.
- Provide the Diplomaed and Credentialed community of MDT practitioners with savings on advanced level courses.
- Provide the Diplomaed and Credentialed clinicians that have an annual membership with increased recognition and marketing tools.
- Provide communication between McKenzie practitioners and foster a feeling of community and support.
MICANADA GENERAL ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
To register for a GENERAL ANNUAL membership, please make sure you are logged in and then click the "JOIN NOW" link below. The membership is valid for a 12-month period starting immediately.
General Annual Membership Dues:
MICANADA ACCREDITED MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY:
Dip. MDT's and Cert. MDT's that are CCES compliant and that have a desire to meet all of the Accredited qualifying criteria are eligible to purchase a MICanada Accredited Annual Membership. Additional testing requirements are associated with this membership. To learn more about the MICanada Accredited Membership, click here. To register for a MICanada ACCREDITED membership, select the appropriate membership level below and then click on the "JOIN NOW" link below:
- Accredited Memberships are not accepted by fax or mail
- The "JOIN NOW" service for Accredited Memberships provides you with the ability to upload all the documents required to complete the Accredited application process.
- Accredited memberships are valid from 01JAN-31DEC of the next year.
- Application deadline for the Accredited Membership is November 30th annually.