Quick access to various forms and documents
- Diploma Programme Scholarship Application
- OPPQ Special Authorization Application
- Course Cancellation Policy (English)
- Politique d'annulation (FranÃ§ais )
- MDT Certification Continuing Education Standards Policy (CCES Policy)
- MICanada Accredited Clinician Application (Download; save PDF to PC. Complete application and save file again.)
- Credentialing Exam Candidate Information
- Course Eligibility Policy
The McKenzie Assessment forms have been updated for 2020 to be in line with significant changes to The McKenzie Institute's Educational Programming, most extensively with the Parts A and B course materials, which includes updated to the spinal assessment forms. There are two mentoring webinars available that detail the recent changes to the assessment form.
- LUMBAR Assessment Form (fillable or print) pdf
- CERVICAL Assessment Form (fillable or print) pdf
- THORACIC Assessment Form (fillable or print) pdf
- LOWER EXTREMITY Assessment Form (fillable or print) pdf
- UPPER EXTREMITY Assessment Form (fillable or print) pdf
- McKenzie Institute Re-Assessment Form (fillable or print) pdf
This Re-Assessment form was introduced on Part C and Part D MDT courses primarily to assist course participants. However, MDT clinicians are encouraged to use it in daily practice.
Guide to Abbreviations and Terminology used for the completion of assessment forms
Copyright of the forms will remain with MII and the actual form itself must not be changed in any way, however it will be acceptable for a hospital, etc. to incorporate their logo or name at the top of the form and requisite format for patient identification. This option is for convenience; however, you may find this option more expensive than buying the pads from OPTP or the other McKenzie Global Limited agents who carry stock. We recommend that you download and save the forms to a PC to print on demand without having to be connected to the internet. If your printer has a duplex (2-sided) option that is ideal. You may also photocopy the forms, and again, you are free to make as many copies as necessary.